About Belarus Citizenship and Residency
A permanent residence permit in Belarus is almost equivalent to a Belarusian passport. It grants foreigners the same scope of rights that Belarusian citizens have. Except for electoral rights – such as the right to vote and the right to be elected. Only Russian citizens with a PRP may take part in local elections. Also, it does not grant foreign citizens the right to serve as public officers. As well as acquire ownership rights over land.
Foreign citizens may obtain a PRP if they:
- have been granted refugee status or asylum in the Republic of Belarus;
- exercise their right to a family reunion. They have a relative or relatives who are citizens of the Republic of Belarus. Priority is given to close relatives but distant relatives may also be considered;
- have obtained a temporary residence permit and have been continuously living in the Republic of Belarus for the past 7 years;
- used to be citizens of the Republic of Belarus or lived in the Belarusian Soviet Socialist Republic. Or are the descendants of the former USSR One of the parents of whom is a Belarusian citizen;
- are workers and specialists that Belarusian organizations need;
- possess exceptional skills and talents or have rendered outstanding services to the Republic of Belarus or have high achievements in scientific, technical, cultural, or sports spheres;
- are foreign investors, who have invested at least €150,000;
- Belarusians, or identify themselves as Belarusian. Are ancestors of Belarusians (blood lineal relatives: children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren) born outside the territory of modern Belarus;
- have the right to obtain a PRP on other grounds stipulated in the international treaties to which the Republic of Belarus is a party. For instance, Russian citizens have the right to obtain a PRP simply on the ground of them being Russian citizens.
If you have none of those mentioned above grounds for obtaining a PRP, you may still obtain a temporary residence permit.
Advantages of residence permit in Belarus
- there is no need to renew it annually
- the possibility of staying in Belarus for a full calendar year
- the ability to register as an individual entrepreneur
- the ability to work without a work permit.
Citizenship in Belarus can be gained if the applicant:
- had permanent residence in Belarus for 7 years preceding the application.
- had enough knowledge of one of the state languages (Belarusian or Russian).
- has legal income
- has no foreign citizenship, or will lose the foreign citizenship after the acquisition of Belarusian citizenship, or has renounced his citizenship.
Benefits Of Belarus Residency By Investment Program
The many benefits for investors include the following:
- strategic geographical location
- direct access to EEU markets (Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan)
- a well-developed infrastructure in Belarus: transport, logistics, and communications.
- progressive investment legislation in Belarus
- guarantees investors’ rights and investment protection in Belarus.
- an attractive investment climate and favorable taxation policies
- government support for investors in the form of guarantees, benefits, and preferences
- privatization opportunities
- 6 free economic zone
- highly skilled workforce
- good quality of life
Belarus Residency Requirements And Qualifications
Documents for application
- a document for traveling abroad (foreign passport)
- photographs (40 x50mm. 4pcs)
- a document on the absence of a criminal record in the state of nationality (dated no earlier than six months);
- a document confirming the ground for obtaining a residence permit.
Depending on the grounds for obtaining a residence permit, it can be:
- a certificate of termination of citizenship or of belonging to the citizenship of Belarus; a refuge certificate, a document of the state of nationality on marital status; documents confirming the relationship.
- Confirmation of the legality of stay in Belarus (for example, having a temporary residence permit);
- medical certificate of health status, confirming the absence of diseases that pose a danger to public health;
- a receipt for payment of the state duty.
Passi e sequenza temporale
Step 1: Application Form. Fill out a visa application at your regional Belarus consulate.
Step 2: Passport. A valid passport from your country of citizenship is required.
Step 3: Photograph. You will need a recent passport photo.
Step 4: Supporting Documentation. For example, if you are coming for business purposes or to work in Belarus, you may need a letter of invitation from the host company.
Step 5: Medical Insurance Contract. Proof that you have international medical insurance that is valid for Belarus.
Step 6: Payment. The visa fee varies based on your reason for going to Belarus and other factors.
I nostri servizi
Privacy World offre i suoi servizi a chiunque, non solo cerchi di ottenere procedure di residenza e cittadinanza, ma i nostri esperti escogitano modi legali per:
- Trova la soluzione migliore per le tue esigenze.
- Identifica e implementa una strategia per aiutarti a raggiungere i tuoi obiettivi.
- Attiva la nostra rete di persone nel paese in cui hai bisogno di aiuto senza dover cercare la soluzione migliore o un avvocato. Lavoriamo solo con persone autorizzate in ogni paese che controlliamo attentamente e approviamo le linee guida e i principi di privacy che rappresentiamo.
- Concentrati sul taglio della burocrazia e accelera il processo.
- Fornisci una comunicazione adeguata con te sul tuo caso.
…. e soprattutto: Offrirti strategie legali per fornire ulteriori livelli di privacy per la tua identità, mentre ottieni la tua residenza o cittadinanza!
Privacy World can also help you incorporate your company in Belarus, assisting in getting you settled in the country, and coordinating with you so that this experience will be less of a hassle.
Vuoi che Privacy World gestisca il tuo caso? Hai qualche domanda? Contattaci!